Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vancouver Lottery Winner Jeong-Jong Joe

Jeong-jong Joe - Vancouver Lottery WinnerMost immigrants that come to North America do so in search of a better life. I don't know why Jeong-Jong Joe immigrated to Vancouver from his native Korea, but I assume a better quality of life was part of the equation. Little did he know, though, that just a few short years after moving to Vancouver, he would win a big lottery jackpot. But he did!

Jeong-Jong Joe won a Lotto 649 jackpot totaling $15,668,263 just four years after he moved to Canada and won it with just a single quick pick ticket. Welcome to Canada Jeong-Jong Joe!

This is how Jeong-Jong Joe described the big win: "I was at my shop and checked the ticket on the Internet. I couldn't believe it and called my wife at home. She double-checked the numbers and we calmed each other down. I suddenly felt physically cold and had to turn up the heat in my shop."

Jeong-Jong Joe seems like a simple man. When asked how his life would change following the big win, he replied that he and his wife just want to live regularly, although the money will allow for them to take more trips to Korea to visit family.

Aside from the trips to Korea, he also said that he planned to buy a new house. Beyond that, there was no other plans for spending the money.

• Check out the Lotto Black Book!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment