Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dino Ditosto - Calgary Extra Winner Feels Numb

Dino Ditosto - Calgary Extra WinnerThe "Extra" game from WCLC is a game that you can play in addition to another lottery game, like Lotto 649, Lotto Max, Payday, or Pick 3. You can't play the game on its own, only in addition to another game, hence the name of the game - Extra.

Extra offers a top prize of $250,000. The odds of winning the $250,000 top prize are 1-in-6-million. The second prize is $100,000. The odds of winning the second prize are 1-in-1.2-million.

Dino Ditosto is a man from Calgary, Alberta and he won the second prize in Extra, plus he also won an additional $10. He won $100,010 in total. Dino said that the whole experience of winning so much money made him feel numb.

Here's how Dino Ditosto described the lottery win: "I checked the numbers online and saw the numbers had matched, but I didn't know what the prize amount was. I took the ticket to a store and they told me how much I had won. I couldn't believe it! I thought my knees were going to give way. I felt numb – still feel numb!" Ya, winning that much money can do that to you!

Congratulations to Dino Ditosto on his lucky win!

• Check out the Lotto Black Book!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment